It Started with a Small Repair Shop
Paul B. Zimmerman opened up his small 40'x60' farm repair shop in 1947. His reputation quickly grew and he expanded his shop several times in the 50s and 60s.
The "shop," as it is still known, grew into PBZ Manufacturing, a full-fledged fabrication/manufacturing business which now includes a 2D flat laser and a 3D tube cutting laser.
Over 30 years ago, Zimmerman Equipment grew out of the shop as a separate business, and today manufactures innovative specialty equipment for farmers.